PC game store Green Man Gaming is getting in on the Black Friday fun with its own sale, and it’s offering substantial discounts on some of the best new PC games and even subscriptions like PlayStation Plus. The GMG Black Friday sale is live now through December 2 and just might be one of your best opportunities to buy PC games all year.
Some of the best deals include Star Wars: Squadrons for just $22, which is nearly half off its standard price. You can also get Fallout 76, which continues to improve, for about $13, and the underrated shooter Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is just $8. One extra bonus you can snag is a year of PlayStation Plus for about $42. More deals will be available on Monday, November 23.
The majority of the games in GMG’s Black Friday sale are playable on Steam, and you can see the digital store listed next to the game in question before you buy it. EA’s are compatible with Origin, while Ubisoft’s make use of its Uplay service.
Both Star Wars games on this list are among the best EA has made thus far. Squadrons is a space combat simulator with several different ship types to choose from, each with their own weapon, engine, and hull options. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, meanwhile, is a narrative-driven action-adventure game packed with lightsaber combat and harrowing escape sequences.
- The Best Gaming Deals For Black Friday 2020 (Nintendo Switch, PS4/PS5, And Xbox One/Series X)
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Black Friday Ad Scans 2020: Best Deals At Walmart, Target, And More
- Walmart Announces PS5, Xbox Series X Restock Date And Time For Black Friday
- PS5 And Xbox Series X Will Be Available In GameStop Stores On Black Friday
- Best Black Friday 2020 Nintendo Switch Deals: Games, Console Bundle, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 And PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Deals